View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 10:08 PM   #77
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Just to add one other thing to this topic... there's a similar discussion going on over at The Pit's messageboard. Someone on PBF started a topic about how The Pit used to be Stapp lovers but now they hate him. Gatalove made a great post that I thought should be quoted here.

Quote: I'm sick and tired of people making US to be the bad guys. We have a right to our own opinions just as you all have a right to yours. Discuss it in a MATURE way without calling people idiots, then you have every right to post on ANY board. There hasn't been ANY major drama around here for weeks. Why? Because Stapp hasn't really been mentioned. The first time the guy goes on t.v. and we say we didn't like what we see, suddenly all the defenders come out and start bitching a fit telling us that we're idiots, immature, etc.

Now you tell me, WHO are the ones who have him on a pedestal? US or PBF which is a shrine to Stapp and should anyone who doesn't "Fit the Stapp Worshipper Profile" is not allowed to post or view anything?

Double standard if you ask me. If we went around banning Stapp defenders around here, you would all find something else to bitch about.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"