View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:24 AM   #11
truthbetold
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Live Vids on YouTube from 2009 Reunion Tour

alright, I hardly ever post on here but, now I feel its time. For years now Ive come on here and read what people had to say about creed and alterbridge and, for the most part its been a good experience, but lately its been bugging me. First of all let me say hello to everyone whos been to a recent concert, because they rocked the house when i was there. second let me point to the title of the thread "live vids on youtube from 2009 tour". Yeah Im gonna judge something by what I see on tv or the computer for that matter. I was there in hershey on the 9th and it rocked. the crowd sucked but thats another thing. From beginning to end creed did what creed does, they sweep you away. Yes scotts voice has changed a little but its still there. You can here it. There are certain parts to songs that you can hear him about to snarl and growl but he stops and sings. In my opinion thats because hes preserving and is a little scared of history repeating itself, and with his new found view on life he's playing it safe. I also think the rest of the band respects that because they see him as a better person now, and for those who like to hate, yes it is possible to change. I have seen bands like staind who are good by the way and 3 doors down, breaking benjamin, theory of a deadman, so on and so forth and nobody puts on a show like creed. Ive seen creed 4 times and the show the other night was in the top 2.... Sorry for the long post just felt like venting...... peace.