View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #5
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Live Vids on YouTube from 2009 Reunion Tour

Quote: (Originally Posted by caseycarson) I can't hold back anymore. I was the biggest Creed fan back in the day - Saw them no less than 10 times - Was ecstatic when I heard there would be a reunion tour - But holy shit. They SUCK now. And when I say "they," I'm referring to Stapp's voice. It's seriously PAINFUL for me to watch and listen to....not to mention the fact that he's always been kind of "douchebaggy" but it seems like he is now more than ever.

After listening and watching Alter Bridge for the past 2 or 3 years, I can't wait for this tour to come to an end so they can get back to "the side project." I forgot where I read this but someone wrote "Myles singing under water is better than Stapp." I've never believed it so much than after watching these new vids on YouTube.....RIP Creed.
I wouldn't say they suck (Tremonti & Co. still bring it) but I agree that Stapp's best days are way behind him.

It's OK though. Alter Bridge will be back before we know it. This reunion is nothing more than a cash grab.