Thread: Stapp tour
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 08:44 PM   #45
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp tour

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) i saw the avatar elsewhere and thought it was funny so i just put it on here...so you can thank whoever i borrowed it from...

i just found it funny that you call others juvenile yet you act the same way, that's all. nothing more, nothing less. i apologize if you took it to heart and i hurt your feelings. if not, then you probably laughed as i did.

You didn't hurt my feelings. Like I said, the people that attended that show in Orlando are the most juvenile people I know. I'm just relaying information that I found posted at another website. I don't vouch for the authenticity of the information...actually the place where I read it is pretty much a Scott Stapp hate site also....just like the place where those Alter Bridge fans that attended hang. I don't consider it acting juvenile. I call it passing along information. And actually, I DO think that its funny that they are the butt of a nasty rumor, since they are the source of alot of nasty rumors themselves. My guess is that they would probably hope that people believed it. That's the kind of people they are.