Thread: Stapp tour
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 02:20 PM   #33
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp tour

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I know the orlando gig was almost empty and guys outside the venue were giving away tickets for free to fill the venue. But i was seeing coming this for a long time.

Shame of him for singing so many Creed songs. That's his tour as a solo artist, not as Creed. I know for sure a lot of people that went to the Orlando gig were disapointed. I am not speculating....i know cause i have read some post of people on other boards.

Maybe it was all the Alter Bridge fans that went just so they could litter the floor with Alter Bridge stickers. I heard that they had them plastered all over themselves and were holding them up in the air. Pretty juvenile if you ask me. Some of them hate Stapp with a passion and I heard that they actually got in for free. The usually hang at a website that has even had posters wish Stapp dead..and that was allowed. I feel sorry for those that didn't get to meet him in Orlando, but I can understand why he wouldn't greet fans in Orlando. Actually it kinda makes sense to me that he left Orlando.

But he needs to understand. NOT EVERYWHERE IS LIKE ORLANDO. The people watching the show in Atlanta had no problem with his singing Creed songs. They were all singing along....just like a Creed concert. And you didn't have to watch goneblind's guitarist make those freakish faces either.