View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 11:11 AM   #36
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) This is the bottom line. The interviewers keep asking the same things. That's it in a nutshell. If the interviewers would drop it and ask questions about the FUTURE instead of dwelling on the past, maybe everyone else would follow suit. I can understand Mark's point when he says:

"As much as we want to leave all this in the past, it feels almost therapeutic to get it out."

How many times can they dance around it, walk on eggshells and be polite before they get sick of skirting the issues? I can understand them getting to the point where it just feels good to get it out in the open.

Obviously, Stapp has issues. It was clear to the other members of Creed, and apparently it became obvious to the members of The Tea Party or they'd be with him right now. And what can Stapp say in his defense? His silence is his answer, IMO.

Right on!

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me