View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 01:49 PM   #3
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by AndrewFromABRox) Is it just me or do they seem to be more anti-creed with every interveiw, I mean im not stapps biggest fan but its getting really blown up in my mind. Either they are just now opening up or they are having fun with this and saying its a little more than it was, or maybe mark shouldnt have reached for the last drink, maybe him and the other guys were a little "loose?".

I was just about to post that! I, for one, am sick of all the Stapp bashing and anti-Creed stuff that Mark is spewing out in each interview. It's like, enough already. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Mark's, a fan of Scott's and a fan of Philips, but I'm tired of this. We get it, Mark, you're upset with what happened during the Creed days. You don't like Stapp. You've said that in numerous interviews. You've gotten that point across. Now enough already. Stop the Stapp bashing. Remember that saying:if you don't have anything nice to say about a person, don't say anything at all. Mark, judging by this interview, doesn't have anything nice to say about Stapp. So why say anything, Mark? Why not just say "I've already made my opinion of Stapp clear, lets talk about something else." For me, everytime I hear how "terrible" Stapp was during the Creed days(according to Mark, Brian and Flip) it's like it opens old wounds. Right now I'm not thrilled, as a fan, to hear what Mark is saying in these interviews. The only guy, in my opinion, that seems to be handling the interviews well is Stapp.(shocker considering he's such a bad guy) I can say this:at least Stapp is TRYING to put a positive perspective on the whole thing, while Mark and Flip are just being negative in every interview. Kinda annoys me as a fan, but whatever. That's my opinion of it.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!

Last edited by titan9 : 01-20-2005 at 01:51 PM.