View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 03:11 PM   #19
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Domestic battery charge dropped

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) And Stappishot. If it has nothing to do with religion, then how come people aren't coming down on Weiland after his latest arrest? I find it hard to believe that this has nothing to do with religion.

. Like I said MY opinion, not the world, if u find that everyone isn't coming down on weiland, then talk to someone who does seem to care that it's about religion, I never said hey stapp is a bad Christian, so god is gonna come down and get him, lol!! I see u think it's about religion, but remember I DON'T! Just talk to people who think it is about religion, cuz I'm not one of those people who think it is. I think it's his action, not what god he serves. If u find it hard to believe that's ur problem, not mine. U know, I like stapp, I love his music, and I will support that, but when he does dumb things, I will talk about it, but I don't dislike stapp, never did never will. I'm sure there are people out there saying things about weiland, and his dumb actions, just as people are saying about stapp

Last edited by Stappishot : 12-18-2007 at 03:21 PM.