View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 11:24 AM   #4
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Domestic battery charge dropped

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedmarine81) hes a rock star what do you expect.......hell everyone thats famous in some way always has mess ups.. ups and downs.. then again they are only human .. just because they have alot of money doesnt mean they are aliens... give stapp a break..... were all not perfect in more than one way.. people need to just get off his back....he is a grown man and he doesnt need anyone holding his hand........

Well duh, of cause he's a grown man, but if u haven't noticed, his actions are very childish. Yes he's human, but damn how many times be4 u can say to urself enough already. If we where perfect it would be a boring world, don't u think?? We all mess up not just the famous, hell I mess up to, but my god, everytime u mess up, u get arrested after u get in trouble 2, wow! Maybe he does need someone to hold his hand. As long as it's stapp, people will always be on his back, he makes it that way. But I will say, I am happy (for now) that he seems like he's getting his life back on track, for how long, time will only tell.