View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 07:36 PM   #30
creedmarine81
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp and AB's relationship

fuck it screw mark.. i dont know about you all .. ever sit down and watch them videos .. the guys in the band besides stapp you could see jealousy written all over their face.. lets face it guys.. if scott stapp never came out with tremonti, and phillips .. they would never have made it to the big time... creed was the right combo, time and place... for tremonti and phillips to move on thats cool and all but get to the root of shit and bring yourselves back down to earth.. yeah we all know stapp fucked up but common who doesnt... even if you want to never hang with the guy again.. try and remember the good and not just the bad.. we as a human race only want to see the bad and all the good seems to dissappear.. scott stapp has done many good things in his life... for one bringing music so people like me and you guys can air out on a website about some awesome music for one.. we need to stop bashing the guy.. he sings good.. he performs awesome. (ive seen him live) and he has a good heart when it all comes down... im sorry but im sick of mark and the others trying to make their move more then creed... it never wiil and never can.. creed was magic for the time it was out there and will always be.. if people talk down on them then their full of shit.. listen to the words the music and soak it up... its good stuff and positive words through the hard times... i dont care what anyone opinions or says if creed got back together it would mean so much to music cuz quite honestly right now rock needs someone or some band to step up....... sorry tremonti your one of the best guitar players ever.. and yeah myles can sing but he is not scott stapp and he never will be.. your song died out in this area of california the first week it came out and i havent heard you guys on our rock station for about a month.. give it up you guys arent creed and never will be as good.. i can say for my comments i dont care if i get kicked off.. i love creed.. they were good and if you dont like my opinions then oh well ... this website is called "CreedFeed" not alterbridge so if you choose to let me go at least i left saying and sticking for what i believe in... god bless and thank you creed for all the words and good times. god bless creedfeed .............