View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 07:45 PM   #11
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp and AB's relationship

Quote: (Originally Posted by J-Man) You ever have someone do you wrong and when they try to come back into the picture, it's usually because they want something from you? You have to ask yourself; is this person sincere, or just looking to fullfill his or her own selfish needs? Sometimes when you give someone so many chances, is it really worth it when you know what to expect? Is it really worth all the hassle and grief? Let those who are negative in your life go. Life goes on, move on is what I say. If I were Mark I'd do the same - as a matter of fact I have, but with the negative people in my life.

What's that old saying? He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. Think about your own lives before you pass judgement.
I see what you're saying, but what does stapp gain by saying "good luck" when there about to perform in alter bridge? Mark has already stated no more creed. from what it looks like, stapp is just trying to stay in contact, be friendly, be nice and not look jaded over the break up.

Stapp is just keeping himself open, it's up to tremo. Allthough i see where he is coming from to. I just think they shouldnt cut eachother out their lives just yet. Stapps got some room to grow, he's made some progress, he hasnt done anything terrible or drug related in a couple of months. Tremo needs to forgive stapp, but once again that could never happen.

I think they should all grow up.