View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Regarding TrulyAmazing...

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I've often received threatening PMs from her before I blocked her.
steve has got me on parole, in the sand, and i have many on my ignore list, except a few, and i may have joked up and down with you preppy boy, but i have, never sent you a pm like, that, but know your mind i,ll look over it happens from so much warfare, praying for ya in all, this is a place of fellowship and saftey, now oters dont dat same goal ya see, so thats why they be on my ignore list, there are many obsticles still and its a reflection, of the warfare we fight, a lot of peps, cant disearn sarcasim from a threat, or changes, yet the same, i said my peace and did,nt hold it, the lord saves lifes and does not destroy theme, i loves ya,s all some more easier than others, but i gotta love you any way, GOD is rising today to bring down all our foes like he promised, as the good word talks about, and its not i when i have a momeant but he that dwells, because my desire was to be a born again wasted Rock Ranger, PRAISE JESUS, i should have been a banker, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, If i feel like, i,ll have speech prepared for later, thank you steve, thanks for the warning,