View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 04:49 AM   #19
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yeah for sure, a huge wave like that would just cave New Zealand.
Yeah poor little New Zealand and all those sheep! Imagine the pacific nations near us like the Solomon Islands or Tahiti, they would be destroyed by such an event.

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Well you have to agree, right? LOL. And plus, you want that cream so bad, I have to be over there before the end of the world! (Isn't it bad to be joking about these things?)
Joking? Who's joking? LOL This reminds me of a Chris Cornell song.....its just the end of the world.....you'll need a friend in the world.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) True, but I find it fascinating how the whole world could be wiped out with something so big ... but you're right, it has been going on for thousands of years, so who knows when it will happen. I just want to see U2 first. And go swimming at an Australian beach. Lmao.

Well I guess when I think about it, it wouldn't much for the whole game to be over. The whole world can end at the end of next year but not before that lol. An aftershock? Isn't this kind of late? Good it was so small at least........
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie