View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 02:55 PM   #31
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Alter Bridge Attacks

^ The thing is, you never know for sure who is telling the truth of the matter. Case in point the whole 311/Stapp thing. Remember how 311 immediately came out and said Stapp started the fight? Immediately, EVERYONE took 311's side. It seems 311 were not telling the whole truth as a security guy(who apparently saw it on tape) said Stapp was jumped and that 311 started it. Just an example at what I'm trying to get at.

As far as we know, there is no video footage of this supposed "fight" between Alter Bridge and Living Things. Basically, it is Alter Bridge's word versus Living Things' word. As far as we know, there is no concrete proof to support either Alter Bridge's or Living Things' side of the story. I guess it all comes down to which side you believe. I would like to think that Alter Bridge is telling the truth, but there is no proof that this is the case. For all we know, one of the guys from Alter Bridge DID go out there and beat up some dude.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Ana's "speculation" about Alter Bridge reacting with "violence"(attacking a dude) as nothing has been proven and there are no concrete "facts". There is only Alter Bridge's side of the story and Living Things'. We don't know for sure who is telling the truth and what exactly went down. All we can do is form opinions based on what we've heard.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a huge Alter Bridge fan and thoroughly support these guys. But, in this case, I'm trying to take the unbiased approach.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!

Last edited by titan9 : 06-20-2006 at 03:00 PM.