View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 10:00 AM   #49
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
yes there will be, but you people will have to wait for that. it takes a long ass time to upload a whole concert in MPEG format and i dont really like uploading huge files. they will be up when i get the free time, or till i feel like it.(which ever comes first)

BTW~~~ a live version of bullets is around 40MB - 50MB. that speed has been clocked to around 10 - 20 minutes with high speed cable/DSL. the average dial up user cannot connect further than a 28.8Kb connection, MEANING that this video file would take you ATLEAST 6 hours to finish. My Own Prison, Torn, My Sacrifice are all over 70MB's. Who's Got My Back, What's This Life for? are over 80MB's. the average concert is 17 songs, i am hoping that you get the picture here. if you're gonna start these huge d/ls you either better make sure you have a solid connection or you have a Downlaod Manager, that way you can resume your d/l from where you last stoped, eliminating restarts and limiting the amount of bandwidth being consumed.