Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #2767
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hunger Strike My Joy ,That Flows From Within

praise jesus one day at a time sweet jesus,coutinuing THE WORD SAYS Prepare To Brace meaning to brace for what is come, take counsel and it shall not come to noght, speak the word AND IT SHALL NOT STAND But FEAR NOT FOR GOD IS WITH US, and never Under Estimate THE POWER OF THE LIVING GOD WHO DOES WONDERFULL MARACLIOUS THINGS FROM HIS HOLY ORCALE, FOR THE LORD spoketh, WITH A STRONG HAND And Instructed That We Should Not Walk In The Ways Of These People. Say Ye Not A Confedracy Neither FEAR YE THEIR FEAR NOR BE AFRAID SANCTIFY THE LORD OF HIMSELF, For Our Bodies Is The Temple OF THE LIVING GOD, And Let Him Be Your Fear And Dred, And HE SHALL BE SANCTUARY, BUT FOR A STONE OF STUMBLING, In Between MEASSURES And Timing PRAISE JESUS AND A ROCK OF A OFFENCE, TO BOTH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. For A GIN (TRANSLATING) G_I_N TO BALANCE OR STABLIZE SHORTING AND ALTER, To Rise Up Another, And For Snare To The INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM AND MANY AMOUNG Theme Shall Stumble And Fall Be Broken And Snared, LETS go into JER>32>27, BEHOLD THE DAYS WILL, Come Saith The Lord Of Host That I WILL SOW THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL And The House Of Judah With The Seed Of Man And The Seed Of BEAST From A Bibicle Stand Point When Many HEAR The Word Beast, They Get A Lit Nerveous the precious word of God Speaks Of Many to many so i really dont care to count, A Gentile Nation See,s Some Bibicle Stand Points As WRATH RATHER THAN SALVATION, Beast Meaning Something Of Great Power And Domanating, Bringing Back Up The 2 edge sword One Life One Death, Lets Go Into, ISA >51>9>10, AWAKE AWAKE PUT ON STRENGETH O ARM OF THE LORD AWAKE AS IN THE ANCIENT DAYS, In The Genrations OF OLD Art Thou Not Not It That Hath CUT RAHAB And Wounded The Dragon Art Thou Not It Which Hath great deep That Hath MADE THE DEPTHS OF THE SEA A WAY FOR THE RANSOMED TO PASS OVER ? The ISA Writer Questions, at that time BUT O LORD WE KNOW You Told Us So, PRAISE JESUS A WAY FOR THE RANSOMED TO PASS OVER, If We Die With Our PRECIOUS LORD AND SAVIOUR Our Preseverance Our Time Our Body Hearts Souls And Mind IS A RANSOM, WE LIVE WITH HIM, AND Stressfull Times, BUT ALSO TIME TO REJOICE IN HIM, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS IN ALL THINGS, Love One Another The Way He As Loved Us......