Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 11:46 AM   #2766
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hunger Strike_2010 My Joy That Flows From Within,

thank you all my elders my fathers for your prayers and this time a fragile construction THE GOOD LORD WILL TRIPLE OUR STRENETH, And tripple our joys for our sorrows in jesus name, from my own personal observation the DAILY IS BACK, The Lord Thy God, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES does not forsake us As To The Hebrew Children Or Never Turns From The Crys Of His Children In Their Time Of Need, THE ONLY WAY IS ONE, One Faith One Lord One Babtisim In JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, Coming From The Precepts OF THE RESTORATION OF JUDAH, To Every Tribe And Every Creed, That Restoration Of The 12 Tribes, Be In Us, AND THE LORD THY GOD COMETH TO SAVE HE THAT WHICH LOST, And Belongs To Where GOD Forseen Seen His STRVING Brethren, LETS, Start At, Isa>17>14>AND behold at evening tide trouble and before the morning trouble HE IS NOT this Portion Of theme that spoil us Robs Us, And The Lot Of Theme SHALL PASS THROUGH JUDAH, Because HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO The Burden Of Tyre That Will Bear Theme And If He Has Beared Us He Shall Bear Theme, Give Me A Momeant, He Shall Over Flow And Go Over Shall Reach Even The Neck, As Unto THE FALL OF THE RIVER JORDAN, And Then Evening Streching Out Of His Wings Shall Fill , The Breadeth OF THY LAND O IMMANUEL AGAIN MEANING GOD IS WITH US, Translating >>>From Verse 7 Channeling, BEHOLD THE LORD BRINGETH UP UPON THEME THE WATERS OF THE RIVERS >CH_AN_NE_>LING> TRANSLATING IN TUNE WITH GOD THE BED OF STREM THE DEEPER PART OF THE WATER, OF TRANSMISSON...Associate Yourselves O Ye Prople And Ye Shall Be Broken To PIECECS, and the word Of God Is Perfect And Also Speaketh Unto The Countries GIRD Yourselves And Ye Shall Be Broken Into PIECES. TRANSLATING GIRD>To ENCIRCLE OR FASTEN As A Sword With Or As With A Belt To Invest, Esp, WITH POWER OR AUTHORTIY, JESUS CHRIST, None Other Than He, The Leavings Of Herod Gathered About Him AND SAID UNTO HIM WHO GIVES YOU THE AUTHERTIY TO DO THESE THINGS, And He Said Unto Theme MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN, And Asked Theme WAS THE BABTISIM OF JOHN OF MEN, Or Was It Heaven, I Know For Some Of Us Heaven Feels So Far Away Yet Is With Us All THe Time PRAISE YA JESUS, Love You All, Going To Get Back In This TEACHING, Daily For Us, NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE VALUE OF ONE SOUL, you either wanna hit,em in the head, OR, REACH OUT THAT SAVING STRENGETH, I Choose This Day Who I Serve Happily I Say HAPPILY And Thats One Sword NOW WORKING THAT BRINGETH LIFE To His Army Not DEATH, Praise YA JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS, LOVE ONE ANOTHER THE WAY HE LOVES US, ............ BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT LIFE , For It Is The Most PRECIOUS Gift Of All, One... Brought An Old Friend Of Mine, not really but he agreed, to help us out .....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg INHALE EXHALE.jpg (2.2 KB, 193 views)