Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 10:49 AM   #2763
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~The Sacrafice

The hardest sacrafice would be on those days your down to your last and your praying Lord i know your going pull me through this lets turn to our church and turn to our fellow brethren AND Yell Im Confused My Guess Is Good Is Yours And I Know BUT JESUS LOVES Us And Understanding He Battled THE CONFLICT And Brought Back The Keys To Both Life And Death And Suffering Is Part Of LIVING WITH HIM JESUS LOVES YA And He Is With Us GLORY TO GOD We Know One Things For Sure Somethings A Lie Somebody One To Take That Thorn And Remove That Joy That Flows And Getting Old Enough To Know We May Have To Stand PRAISE JESUS THE WORD SAYS SO And We May Have To Hear BUT WHEN THE CORNERSTONE PREVAILS The Word Say Ye WILL Know Who Am,i And Ye Will Know That YOUR MINE And I,am That I,am Your GOD Its Always Something TRYING TO OVERCOME THAT PRAISE JESUS I did,nt Mean To Be So Long Winded This Morning Luke>16>17 AND THE Pharisees also who were covetous heared all these things and they derided him and he said unto theme and of course they were confused Ye are they whicj Justify yourselves for a good name and favor BUT THE LORD Thy God Knoweth The Hearts For That Which Is High Among Men NOTICE WHAT THE WORD SAYS ABOMINNATION That These Things Be Abominnation In The Sight Of God because these are men of degree power and respect Set Up All Pretty OUR Jesus Who Spoketh In A Few Words Said the law and the prpohets were until john the babtist since that time The truth Is Preached And Every Man Press Toward It AND JESUS SAID It Is Easier For It All To Pass Heavens And Earth Than One Tittle Of The Law To Fail Which Is Jesus Christ PRAISE JESUS AND BLESSINGS AND A LOT OF STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN