Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 10:26 AM   #2762
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~THE SACRAFICE

WE All Going Through Trials Mountains And Just Learing And Seeing Things PRAISE JESUS For The First Time and making things to his people and children that was once in darkness being brought to light THE WORD OF GOD TELLS I Will Bring Things All Things In Darkness To Light GLORY TO GOD And Will Protect Thee From The Strong Arm Of Our Adavasarises AND The Word Says If It Were POSSIBILE They And Would Decive My Very Elect Thats If It Were Possbile They Set Up Their Syngouges Just All Around giving Power to Our Probleams I know Everybody Damn Forgive My French Is Just Having Ridiclus Probleams Getting Off Track Into Things That Maybe Was Just As Easy A While A Go Is Just Going Back Your Routine A Fear Not These Things GOD Is The Ulitimate Sacrafice And I,ve Be Going Through Some Trials And Whatching Some Mountains Touch To The Sea ITS Not Secret PRAISE JESUS CAN THE LORD OUR GOD Speak Through Out These Wars When We Pray For Only Streneth you can always look and turn from thy heart and soul you,ve gave to God And FIND Many In Worser Shape That You Are And In These Trials And Turmoils Lets LET IT MADE KNOW THAT THE SAME OVERCOMER YOU KNOW That Is Going To Overcome For Is Going To Do For Those JESUS Still Saving Who Feels They Dont Have A Prayer Today Or No Hope If The Strongs Warfare Is hard Imagine How How Hard It Is And The Broken And More Confused So Lets Trys To Speak To Each Other The Good Tides Of Salvation To Each Other Through These Storms PRAISE JESUS