View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 08:24 PM   #5
#1creedfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Best Concert Ever

Hey Dogstar, THAT WAS ME HE SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO!!!! I am Heather! Oh I wish I knew you were going to be there and would have tried to meet you! What a great concert! I was second in from the stage right in front of Mark! Wow! Myles has such a wonderful voice. He sings with such emotion! They were so happy on stage. It was great all the joking around and everything! I am still on such an emotional high I can't believe it. My knees were shaking when he called me on stage. I was just trying to soak it all in. What a way to celebrate my birthday. The best ever! This was my birthday present from my hubby! He is so wonderful to me. Thank goodness he likes them too. He is a drummer and is a huge Flip fan. He got to talk drums to him afterwards. We hung around and got to talk to the guys and get autographs and pictures. I got some really great ones outside as well as inside. This group is amazing, I am so impressed with how they talked to each person and took their time with everyone. They were in no hurry to get on that bus and you could tell they were enjoying interacting with the fans. All I can say is that they KICK ASS!!!!!! Also I met Michael too, wow he is a great guy too. We talked to him for over 10 minutes. He was so friendly, like we've known him for years! I know I am rambling on and on, sorry. Over all it was the best concert I have ever been to!
Just give love to all-Let's give love to all**We've seen our share of ups and downs Oh how quickly life can turn around in an instant It feels so good to reunite Within yourself and within your mind Let's find peace there:band: