View Single Post
Old 03-14-2003, 09:16 PM   #1
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Please Read Asap Creed Help Needed

Hi Everyone. I usually post on bandrags, but visit here often. I'm linma over there. I met many of you outside on NYE. What a great time that was. You are all so great and very nice over here.
Any way....y100 a local (Philly) radio station is having its March Madness event. Go to y100.com to find out more.
They put two bands against each other, and then have people call in to vote for the best one. Creed will be against Queens of the Stoneage tonight at 10pm est. You have to call between 10 and 10:30pm(est) only. The number is
1-800-232-1003 (toll-free)
You can call as often as you'd like. All you have to say is
"I VOTE FOR CREED"
If they win they'll go on to the next round. That'll be at 7:00pm tomorrow (Sat.) night. There are several more rounds, but it ends Sunday night. Creed has NEVER won this contest before.
The DJ's think System of the Down will win this year. They don't even think Creed will win the first round. They said the
ANTI-CREED FANS will call in to make sure they don't win. So pass this on and spread the word. We've got to win.
Thanks in advance for all your votes.
Linda
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."