View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 11:11 AM   #1
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What a Way to Ring in the New Year!!

Oh, my, God! What an experience! Creed rocked Philly into 2003! I have to admit after reading the stories about Chicago, I was nervous but hopeful about the Philly show! But Scott was sober and really into his performance last night. He talked alot in between songs, telling what certain songs meant to him, being very transparent with his feelings; so much so that he was blinking away tears while singing WAWO. What a show Creed puts on - the pyro was great, Mark is a master on that guitar - we even got a pick (we were about 3 people back from the rail on Mark's side! Not bad for our first Creed concert, huh?) And Flip and Brett were fantastic; you can tell the boys really love what they do, and they definitely feed off the crowd's enthusiasm, especially Scott! Scott also announced that Mark and Victoria were married a couple of weeks ago, and Flip and his wife are expecting a baby! Also, Mark let this guy come up on stage and propose to his girlfriend in front of everyone (she said yes!) And right before midnight, the guys went backstage, then came back out with some of their families/friends/crew and counted down to midnight (like the last 5 seconds) and Scott sang "Auld Langsign" (sp.?) Then they ended with Higher and My Sacrifice. The opening bands, Submersed and Three Doors Down, were really good too! I couldn't have asked for a better first Creed concert experience!!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On