View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 08:43 PM   #47
StrubesGuitar
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey, if i can get all the good stuff in the end, i'm willing to stay faithful to the One who offers it. Hey, i have checked out other religions, i know what their god is and what happens in the end,what you have to do to "please" the god, and yes i have been submerged in Chistianity my whole life, but i have questioned my faith before. I read a book that gives all the historical evidence for the Bible, I have asked Him to reveal himself to me, and He did. No weird enlightenment and transcendentalistic junk. U just ask. He has shown me himself through people, thru miracles, thru situations, thru music, etc. But what if you REALLY submersed urself in Christianity? Have u checked what they offer? Most others have a heaven that has different levels of glory. If ur really good, ur in the highest level, if ur ok, ur in the middle level, and so on. Then there's reincarnation: that would really be bad cause you'd have to go through the hells of this world OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!! So what if they grow real fast? Weeds grow real fast too. Yeah, so take all this stuff into consideration. I'll be prayin for ya.

"What consumes your thoughts controls your life"

BBBBBBBAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!