View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 11:14 PM   #1
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Misunderstood Creed Lyrics Of Our Own

Okay, y'know that site where people posted what they misunderstood lyrics of songs as? Well, this is the same thing, except just Creed stuff. I'll start us off......

Once upon a long time ago, I was singing to "Inside Us All" in the car. And I was a youngin' and I didn't read those lyrics in the lyric books to be sure of what I was singing, and I didn't pay as much attention to the lyrics as I do now. Well anyway, I was singing along, and this is what I WAS saying....

"There's a beast inside your soul, Let it be your friend, There's a beast inside your soul.......................There's a beast, Theres a beast inside your soul, let it be, let it be your friend"

I still laugh about that. I assure you I don't sing it that way anymore! LOL That's just such the opposite of Creed, and it sounds really bad, but I wasn't really paying attention to those kind of things at the age I was at when I did that. I just thought I'd start something like this because it's kinda fun to look back a stupid little mistakes like that and make fun of yourself for being such an idiot!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp