Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #30
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

The movie "monsters" looks absolutely amazin. And was made for $15,000. So the there isnt enough budget argument is void. Also, the band does not have to be in the video. Videos today need to be weird, quirky, inventive and cheap. The idea is to get people who wouldn't normally watch the video to watch it. Chevelle's I Get It video doesn't have he band in it, but it had a great concept so it was very successfull and got A LOT of views. Isolation could have had a great video. I don't think that I have seen a group of people so good at doing harm to their careers and alienating their fanbase. I mean, this douchebag is arguing with the fans? If I paid some body to make me a video and my fans didn't like it so he went on there and started talking shit to my fans I would never hire him again. The band should come on here, so maybe they would understand what the fans want, and why thy aren't making us happy.