Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #29
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Everyone has the right to hold an opinion. Rather than explaining the situation, he is arguing with the Fans of Band.

Its the band's decision to invest more time in touring and not in making a decent video... and that's fine. Money constraints also exist. That's fine. But at least admit the truth. Isolation deserved a better video. How many of us go back to watch the video for Ties That Binds. It was a disappointment too.

This Dan guy should not argue with the fans of Alter Bridge for wanting a better video. There is nothing wrong with that. We all understand where the Band stands and we support it.
I knows it Now Nows There, now Hush ~A~ By now i feel as one with the same dog skittkes i trys to beats, but its worth the loves Of My Gods Boundries to be blessed with such a provactied relationship of the final authertiy jesus Who Overcame All of Us With The Sames Pains We All Blessed To Feel, IM STILL A PRAYING Myles Gets His Own Coach, He Will Need That Time Alone, to focus on his solo project while being on the road, more visual colors contrast will cometh skittles ya knows wes gots to give old man darkness his due nows......... AB~NATION, i,ve made a peace in a few things that will do, and im sorry for those feelings i mite have hurt, with forward opinons, they my friends, and i love theme so, for being there for me in the midst of AB 3 And The Terror Of The FLOOD OF THE UN GODLY.......our world they dont understand, but our defiled with the nature of the beast, ......with every rise or fall pushes closer to where we need to be, and believe they becoming less and less as the WICKED Shall Be Cut Down As The Grass, As We Rise TODAY......And Btw i dont think Dan has checked out these peace be with ya....where there is no peace, dude...