View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 12:00 PM   #49
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) In my opinion what I posted was common knowledge to many,,,not just family members. You want to ban me go right ahead. Police reports and divorce decrees and the like are public information. If you would all stop looking for blame of the breakup and just thank your God you even had the chance to enjoy the music while it lasted you might be a little happier. I am sure Mr. Stapp wont disappoint his fans and will put out music for you all to enjoy, just give it some time and stop mulling over the breakup. Whats done is done. I wont however sit back and read the bullcrap rumor speculation without redirecting it to the truth of the matter. If you dont like that,,,,,then I guess I should be banned. I don't know why people think there are sides to any of this. This is NOT a competition or a war. These are people's real lives. Maybe thats what many of you cant deal with,,,,the fact that the fantasy doesnt match reality.

The information you posted regarding Stapp's ex and son is not common knowledge to many. Stapp has never stated the reason for his divorce or information about his ex. He justed stated in the interviews that he is a single father and that his ex elected not be in his son's life. He has never said a bad word about his ex. You have no regard to a innocent boy that has to go to school and you spreading this type of information may bring harm to him. You are making it hard for not only Stapp but AB in general because it makes them look bad. All personal informtion regarding band members need to be left out. In addition I wonder why Stapp's family members or not on public boards bashing AB unlike Mark's brother Michael and Brian's Aunt again as a consumer I have to really rethink my loyalty to AB because it's not just about the music they have made it very personal and there characters come into question in my opinion.

Last edited by musiclover291 : 08-28-2004 at 12:07 PM.