View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 04:29 PM   #1
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Be careful what you name your pets!

I just had the scariest experience with my own pet! I took my 9 year old cat Ghengis to the vet to get his teeth cleaned. He was not too happy with me this AM when he saw the cat carrier come up from the basement but that was not the end of it. I got him there and he had a death grip on the carrier and would not come out to save my life. The vet said "boy for a cat named Ghengis he sure is a pussy" WELL.......... I just picked him up and I think I should of named him Cujo!! The girl from the front desk says" I think you need to come back and help us" I thought you have to be kidding me, this cat is the bigest baby. Well... much to my surprise was the vet and 5 vet techs trying to get MY CAT out of the cage he was in. He started to growl and hiss like a mad man! I had to put leather gloves on to get him out of the cage!!!! Everyone just stood there and looked on as I bravely reached in to get him! I looked at the one tech and said "NOW WHO IS THE PUSSY!":lol: Now he is home and acting like a drunk pycho path! So before you name your animals after emperor's think of this!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"