Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #26
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama care

NOT YET Ya,alls just being forward and going that extra mile, this issuies aint taboo we cant act ya,alls as we started life as bankers, however praise jesus it would be an relief But Mama Had To Have Us, So Help Me Lord LIFE GOES ON Therefore We Hold On To All Thats All OF OUR PRESEVERANCE, PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS THE DIVSONS AND THE UN DIVIDED IT ALL CIRCLES BACK TO THE SAME PLACE PRAISE JESUS, well g whiz i can recall the days of my youth, when the old times use to talk and all the sisters and daughters would be in those sunday dresses that i,d just love to have They Of Course Would Say We Alls Trying To Get To That Same Place, AMEN, ONLY ONE WAY TRUTH AND ONE LIFE Can get ya there AND GOD DOES NOT GIVE UP , And Will Protect HE,s CHOSEN FEW, And Bring That Voice Down And Remind Us Of The Days OF VISTIATION, And Bring Forth The UNDERSTANDING As Clear Noon Day My Noon Dayers, What Worketh For Some Does Not Worker For Others If ONE BE A PART TAKER OF THE SAME ASSMBLEGE, and the fields of green where the pasture be plenty cant be burned ONLY GOD AND GOD ALONE, Can Rise And Overcome The Battles For Ya, when it gets to hard, ....... exceptence and faith ya,alls is the most importan thing the rock must hold their peace, lets have a good week end ya,lls every man has their right to clartiy and the private meditations as to father haveth with a son and my friends what prevents is the wicked and the word of god tell us, my creed ab fans and all my friends here could,nt just be without ya,s loves ya,s so, THE WICKED WILL BE CUT DOWN AS GRASS, fear not others will indeed fear the word says so and their ramblings will make sense to no one PRAISE JESUS EXCEPT A CHOSEN FEW Because We Have STORED THAT WHICH WHICH COULD,NT BE BURNED In Many Trials They Will Understand, God Will rest us he is our comforter at this time In All Works And Preseverance,s A BIG GOD BLESS TO ALL AND TO ALL, as We Strife Daily And Live Daily..... and with all due respects to each of ya,s FORGIVE MY TYPING SKILLS, i do try The Word Says Come Unto Me All That Be Heavey Layden And I Will Give The Rest, The SAME TODAY AS IT WAS YESTERDAY ALWAYS AND FOREVER, AMEN AND AMEN, sometimes ya,alls the good the bad and the ugly all gets a mixed up in that same tide, the good lord knoweth where his babies stands and the fight it is for theme he will bring all to judgemeant, and pull you out of those old trapped dunge hill ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCIPTURES God Taught Us IS BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I,am That I,am THE LORD YOUR GOD MY CHILDREN WILL KNOWETH MY VOICE AND KNOW THAT I,am Their GOD, .........In these days There Will Be More Confusion Than Clartiy The Word Say MY WORDS IS NOT THE AUTHER OF THAT BUT OF SOUND MIND LOVE PEACE,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg black Sun.jpg (10.8 KB, 462 views)