View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 12:44 PM   #34
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Teacher on leave after alleged anti-Bush words

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Uh, HELLO, Ana, go look up history in a DICTIONARY please. If one wants to change what the word means, one must be prepared to explain why one is changing the meaning. I'm just going by the definition I have known for some time; history is a chronology of events that have already happened.

I really dont know why Im answering this...maybe it s because you arent disagreeing about the teachers attitude in voicing his opinion about Bush or abour History as a science of the past ( ) like the other people here --but now you are TEACHING me waht is the meaning of History!!!!! And thats AWESOME!!!!

Go look for a definition of History in a dictionary??????!!!!!!

WOW !!!!! your 'knowledge' based in definitions of dictionaries is ...AMAZING!!!!!!

I think me and other people who studied or are still studying History .. for 4 years at least...simply wasted our precious time in attending at college.-- and instead of it we could just follow your example and READ dictionaries...Oh Im sorry I cant follow your example because I m already a graduated person ..but ...maybe Chase can do that...

btw are the dictionaries virtual or 'real' ones? I'm curious...

HELLO, Stephen go look for books and authors in History to validate your comments or its better to go back to your ...Maths ...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too