View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 03:54 AM   #31
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Teacher on leave after alleged anti-Bush words

[quote=uncertaindrumer]
Quote: Actually, Ana, you have no clue what I do since I have never told anyone online.

Thanks for remember me this.

Quote: But the DEFINITION of history is things already gone by. If you want to disagree with facts, go ahead and do it. But sticking your own ideas about what "history" is (in contradiction to what it ACTUALLY is, though at the moment that is unimportant), is precisely what we are talking about. You telling me your opinions on what history REALLY is, is acceptable. But trying to tell your students that history is not the things gone past is ludicrous. That is simply untrue. If history included the present, it would no longer be "history".

I find amazing that you arent discussing about the teacher attitude , voicing your opinion about it--but giving your concept of History as it was the TRUTH. What was your college? What were the authors did you study ? Researches please???

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebio) Thanks for pointing out the fault in our "uneducated" opinion.

No..thank YOU for posting your always educated opinion !!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-05-2006 at 04:09 AM.