View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 10:33 PM   #25
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: TGD certified Platinum by the RIAA

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Lith, I think I got what titan meant (and I agreed with that): albums sales isnt the same of 'quality', you know a lof of 'artists' who sell tons of copies even though their music is crap. The list has Eminem, Britney Spears, Ahsley Simpson, Usher...wow...a lot of them...

So I prefer that AB doenst sell so much albums than selling making crap music

Exactly, Ana. Of course I want the band to be successful and earn enough money to not have to worry about finances. But I do not think sales translate to quality. If my favorite artist sells only 100,000 albums their entire career, that doesn't make me think their music is crap. I guess the difference between Lith and I is that I prefer to dwell on positivity(that's my lifestyle, that's what I believe in), while Lith seems to be a bit cynical concerning Stapp.

And I don't let what musicians do influence whether or not I am proud to be a fan of theirs. If I did that, I'd be ashamed to call myself a Creed fan, given what happened in Chicago. But I am not. I let the music speak for itself and influence whether or not I like a band. And I choose to be positive concerning said band or artist. That's just me, though.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!