Thread: Pick-up Lines!
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 05:16 PM   #1
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Pick- up lines!

I thought we could share some pick up lines either we have done in our day or have had done to us. This could be funny! The reason I started this is because today after I left the gym I went grocery shopping and needless to say looked a mess, my hair was all back in a ponytail all sweaty and I had on jeans and a t-shirt and sandals. As I was picking out some OJ some "idiot" says, "Hey I just wanted to see if you look as good from the front as you do from the back, are you married?" I just stood there and thought what a shmuck He must be freaking desperate because I was NOT looking too great and was in a hurry! I looked at him and I said "You have to be freaking kidding me?" He turned and said, Oh I see your married, he is a lucky man" I just walked away from him and thought to myself YOU JACKASS!!!!!!! And I thought I had seen them all!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"