Thread: AB III leaked
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:09 PM   #53
Inspired
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III leaked

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I forget exactly what song. But there is a song on this album that literally is the WAWO intro just picked differently. Also, the last creed album and AB III sound nothing similar. Polar oposites actually. Full Circle was good. AB III wasn't. Lol.

I don't think the albums sounds the same as much as they as it is the exact same style and format. It mostly sounds like two different bands, but both bands' albums are the same idea- athemic radio rock with some heavy riffs and songs thrown in. If AB is the more "creative" band that is not so concerned with record sales, why do they put in all that pop/soft rock/anthemic stuff in there?

That is also what I meant by Wonderful Life being like WAWO, it's not so much the sound as it's the same type of song. Sappy, anthemic soft rock. I think that Life Must Go On is the same type of song as Higher (and I think they do sound a little alike too). To put it another way it's like Life Must Go On is this album's Higher.

I thought the point of AB was to get away from all that.