Thread: Album Leak
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #99
shunammite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Album Leak

*is waiting for release to hear it because she is not smart enough to download the leaked version*

Although I would certainly buy it and the dvd in any case.

I would just like to point out this is how it ALWAYS is - the most recent album always "sucks" compared to the previous ones.

When Human Clay came out, it was sorry in comparison to MOP. When Weathered came out, it was considered inferior to the previous albums. And NO DOUBT the new album will be considered "not as good" as the previous ones. I hope they don't listen to us too much and just go ahead and put out what is in their hearts and minds.

I'm a big Metallica fan - when St. Anger came out, I had no choice, I HAD TO LISTEN TO IT, because it's METALLICA. It was hard on my ears at first - but I came to really really LOVE IT - unlike most of their fans - when an artist you love puts something out there, you've got to trust that it's from the heart and receive it that way. (I am ashamed to say I have not really gotten to know Death Magnetic however - at a different place in life - what I have heard sounds good but "not as good" as what I already know - we like what we know, it's easier to understand and appreciate - something very different is hard to accept at first.)

I'm sure I will have to hear the new cd many times before I can really appreciate it - but I'll do it - too long without any new Creed - and reminded since their reunion just how wonderful all the old stuff was - I did not listen to them any more after they split, took it personally, not sure why but I did.