Thread: When oh when!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 08:59 PM   #54
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) i

Excuse me! I really wish when you reference PBF you would get your facts straight.
Scott has only been seen out twice since the beginning of the year...once on January 6th at a charity event - how dare he? and just about a month ago at the Nascar race in Vegas...and yes he was working that week-end too.

If you are referring to the PBF news forum...double check the dates

Well, why is it then that all i see are pictures of him strutting his "stuff" with supermodels at parties, and i dont see any pictures of him behind the scenes at the recording studio? I dont see any screenshots from new music videos. I dont hear any original music on my radio, I dont see him trying to do any new stuff on any tv appearances. Show me some of that, then ill believe half of what PBF has to say. As for the times hes been out...well, that is valuable studio time he could use to rectify himself in the eyes of his very very impatient fans that DONT SEE HIM AS A PSEUDO-GOD.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me