View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 12:33 PM   #27
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp and AB's relationship

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I don't see why he has to bring it out into the public, though. I mean, I don't blame him for being angry and bitter about how things played out. I would be, too. But I think he'd be more respected if he took the high road and let that anger stay private.
Well, Stapp made things quite public with is Chicago performance, which might have been the straw that broke the camel's back for Mark. Now, at first they kept it all quiet and private, but maybe he just got tired of the endless queries from the media. I do blame the media for not letting it go, but Creed was a big band at the time and more than a few people (read some of the old posts here) really wanted to know what was up. I'm not making excuses for the media or the hunger the public seems to have for the private details of celebrities' lives, but it is what it is, and the man has a right to answer the questions honestly, especially when Stapp makes public overtures about reconciliation and the love he supposedly has for his former band mates. For all we know, his public comments may be his taking the high road. They may be a lot tamer than what actually happened.