View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 08:58 AM   #9
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Guys, there is a big difference between knowing the truth from the record co. or management and ANNOUNCING the breakup, compared to hearing or seeing rumors from others sources and SPECULATING. I repeat, until I hear official word from Creed, Windup, or JHMP, I'm not going to get myself upset over this. And the news about Creed releasing new material in 2004 seems hopeful, if only for the fact that it means we will be hearing some new music from them, as a group, and also Stapp and Tremonti's solo stuff. Let's try and think positive and keep the faith, OK? I think if this were all true, by now someone from the Creed "camp" would have announced something, seeing as Mark supposedly said this on Fri., and it's now Wednesday; would they really let something this big just sit on the back burner, knowing the fans would get crazy about this? I dunno.....let's just try and keep the faith...

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On