View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Merry Chrismas Thread

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) I don't mind X-Mas. It comes from the Greek alphabet where the letter/symbol of X represents the character "Chi" (pronounced "Chai" like chai tea) and means Christ.

I'd like to wish everyone a very merry CREEDmas! I got Creed Live today so I'm going to curl up with a cup of hot cocoa and watch it. Much love to everyone and keep the spirit of Creed alive!
Ya know Collen That Sounds To Perfect So Therfore I Wont Be Doing It AMEN But working On It So Its From The Greek Alphabet Gotta True Story Ya Know MOTLEY Before They Became Crue They Almost Named The Band Christmas but because Of the Christ It Was Confuse People ya know shouting at the devil in all Im so glad that did,nt happen PRAISE JESUS I Wish You HD A Very Happy CREEDMAS I like That yeah The spirt Of creed And Naked Todler ANOTHER PRAISE YA JESUS is all over this place and another question I have O lord I know thats on everybodys mind that may coutinue through out the new year The conflict Continues FOR THIS HOLIDAY SANTA OR JESUS I know it was hard to bring up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg No Room For you.jpg (4.7 KB, 319 views)