View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004, 11:50 PM   #30
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
Quote: (Originally Posted by benkenobi) Is he going to join up with The Tea Party for good? I know he's working on a solo album, but with a good singer like Stapp I would imagine there are bands looking for a singer.

There may be just that, but Stapp may not really want to join up in another band. Maybe the reason he had issues with the others at the end of Creed was because he wanted to be an individual and go his own way w/o having to have everyone crowd him with the money, lyrics, and musical stress. By being on his own he gets more say on where he feels he wants to go with his voice. I love the song. He's back and I adore it. I especially love the meaning behind it and who it is written about. Many other things can be looked at about it to. Great song. Hope the rest is as great. But of course, with Stapp, it should be. Alter Bridge wants to go on w/o being called Creed so Stapp should be able to go on with his career w/o being labeled as the ex-singer of Creed and as a superstar of his own will.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101