View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 02:18 PM   #56
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
1. A private message is supposed to be just that, private. It was not meant to be shared on the public forum. That was a warning to YOU personally. Contrary to YOUR belief, not everyone on this board raises Scott up to a godlike level. There are those of us who will continue to support both sides, and we do not need to be chastised by you or anyone else for how we feel.

2. Apparently, in your opinion, everyone in the free world knows about what happened in Scott's private life. However, in reality, there are those that DON'T and there are those who don't care to know. So what is being asked of you is that you stop throwing your inside information on all that was Creed around as if everyone knew it already.

3. Not everyone is looking for blame here, so don't generalize.

4. With respect to this comment:
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) I wont however sit back and read the bullcrap rumor speculation without redirecting it to the truth of the matter. If you dont like that,,,,,then I guess I should be banned.
....the problem here is that you AREN'T redirecting anything to any truth. You are fueling speculation by being evasive about the truth you claim to know. No one is disputing the fact that you're Brian's sister-in-law and have access to more info than anyone else here (save for johellion). What is in dispute is the fact that you keep going on and on about how Stapp's life was a mess and how bad Stapp treated everyone and Stapp this and Stapp that, but whatever the REAL truth is, you seem to take pleasure in dancing around it, dropping little crumbs that you don't care to expand upon, and then watching everyone else argue.

5. With respect to this comment:
Quote: I wasnt the one who brought it up. Why is it okay for strangers to speculate and post things they have no idea about but it is wrong for me to tell the truth?

WHAT TRUTH?? I ask you, what truth have you told here????? Aside from the 'common knowledge' of Stapp's life, what exactly is the truth you claim to have enlightened us with??
6. Lastly, with regard to these comments:
Quote: Stapp himself brought his dirty laundry to all of you by bringing up the fact that he is a single father in all his interviews. By making people think that his sons mother has nothing to do with her child. That is SAD. That was wrong!

Stapp never mentioned anything about his former wifes personal problems, you chose to make that known. And since you are the one judging him, "That was wrong" does that give you the authority to come to a public forum and get the real word out? I don't think so.

Quote: You need to look at the big picture and no just take one smidgen of a comment without looking at why it was posted. I am not here to BASH STAPP. I am here as a fan too,,,,just like anyone else. Obviously I am not liked because I do not post speculation or rumors. I wish it all could go back to the way it was in the beginning.

YOU need to stop telling us what to do. You also need to stop bashing Stapp, then saying you're not here to bash Stapp. Pick a side of the fence and stay there. I will reiterate, I AM NOT PRO-STAPP OR PRO-AB, so please don't generalize me in with the rest of the supporters of one side or the other. You don't post speculation or rumor, you post hints that you know what is really happening, but you don't follow through with anything. Not to be graphic, but shit or get off the pot. Either tell all or don't tell anything. You certainly have no trouble telling the truth about Stapp, but when it comes to your brother-in-law, you're close-mouthed.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.