View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #8
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Happy September everyone

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Haha yeah did it ever VJ. That was fun though. Only lost power for 45 minutes then I walked 40 minutes to the gym and my 200 lbs bum was almost knocked over a couple times lol.

Yeah, it was a riot... We lost power from about 9:30 to 10:10 a.m. I didn't go outside at all but my husband did, to get the generator started... By the time it was set up, the power was back on!!!

The eye of the storm hit land about 25 miles east of here, somewhere around the Lunenburg/Mahone Bay area. I think we got something like 2 inches of rain in 3 hours... The bottom part of our driveway was flooded!!! Trees knocked down all over the place, branches all over the yard and lots of leaves knocked off of trees. I'm really happy that was the extent of the damage in my area at least. (I live an hour west of Halifax, NS for those who don't know me very well)

I was going to say check out my blog for the full story in my area but I haven't posted that yet on my MS page!! OOPS... I'll have to do that over the weekend... I've been so darn busy helping my friend 1111 get her new site up and running, I keep forgetting about my other sites... OOPS again...

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~