Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 08:16 PM   #9177
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

im so high im so high i dont care i tell ya suzy i,am in the air i say in the air im so high oh im so high i dont care, all of you i say all of you look like raindears and mice on but think twice i said phil said think twice, its just another day for you and me i said another day for you and me in paradise, im so high im in the air i no longer care all of you are raindear and mice.....i think i see my ex wife oh and i think see my landlord and i think see oh i think i see that eyeglass woman worker who knows shes in trouble , oh im so high i dont care all of you look like mice and rain freaking dears, i think i mite oh i think i mite get my gun i think i just shot that raindear WHOOOOOOOOOO MUEHAHAHA There Goes Donna WOE TO Blitzen RUDOPLH with your nose so bright, you aint right i agree with the others i dont wanna play in games, with ya oh with ya, i dont think xmas will be coming this year oh i dont think xmas will be coming this year, the mice can live , oh oh now im so hi i dont care in the air in the air, YOU love that roomate of yours, ..........