View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 04:38 AM   #29
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Steve
<b>Saying "spiritual world exists" is an oxymoron and quite false. Spiritual means "Of, relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not tangible or material" - so how can something not tangible or material exist in our physical world?</b>

When did I say "in our physical world"? It exists in parallel to our physical world (I think). I never said that it was tangeble.

<b>The spiritual world and the afterlife is something that you believe in. There is no physical evidence of a spiritual world or the afterlife other than individual accounts of what they experienced - an "out of body" experience. That is hardly physical evidence.</b>

OOBE was studied a lot, and still is, so it does sound pretty possible. At least they dont say "gotta have faith" but try to figure out conditions in which OOBE is possible, and such.

(If there is physical evidence, then I stand corrected - but please show me where this is documented)
Well you cant really have physical evidence of nonphysical world, now can you? =)

2mel: you asked me what religion I was, and I answered to my best ability...