View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 09:53 AM   #33
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Holy smoke, did Brian take drugs?

Apparently he did. Never knew that before.........

Quote: (Originally Posted by shiver) Oh, but see its like fans from rival teams getting together and arguing over which team is better. On one hand we have AB fans, and on the other we have stapp's fans. And I say my team is better than yours! So eat it!

You forgot to mention that there are some(like me) who are equal fans of both. If Tremonti was getting all the bashing Stapp has, I'd be defending him the same. I'm defending Stapp in this topic because I just find it hard to believe that Stapp was this completely awful person that Tremonti and Philips seem to make him out to be.

Quote: (Originally Posted by shiver) I think the silence from stapp, and him saying he isn't gonna talk about the dirty laundry is like when you get in an argument with someone, and then say, well I'm gonna be the bigger person and not argue, when really your just trying to get in the last word.

How exactly is Stapp trying to get the last word? He hasn't said a single bad thing about Tremonti or Philips. In fact, he's really said nothing but good things about them and Creed. He COULD bash them, but he obviously prefers not to talk badly about guys who were once his best friends. Tremonti's interviews have made me respect Tremonti as a person less and less, while Stapp's interviews have made me respect him as a person more and more. Kinda unbelievable since Stapp is this terrible person. Stapp's actually, to me, coming across as someone who's truly thankful for what he has and someone who is truly sorry for any mistakes he made in the past. That says alot about Stapp today......and Tremonti's anti-Stapp interviews say alot about Tremonti.

Quote: (Originally Posted by shiver) I also don't like people one month claim that they are Christians and then almost seem to mock Christianity the next. My own personal issue though.

Since when did he mock Christianity? Maybe you're thinking of that MTV interview where he talked quite openly about it and I believe said "maybe I'll don a 'God man' costume" He said it jokingly. Not mockingly. He seems to have really re-found his faith. Every interview since the breakup that he has done, he has always talked about how he re-found his faith. As a Christian, that makes me happy for him. It's always great to see people come back to the Church, and this is no different. Nothing in these interviews that Stapp has done mocks Christianity.

Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) I would love to hear an unbias approach to the inside of creed. And i think Hestla would be a great person to interview. Stapp is going to tell you one thing, tremonti is going to tell you another, its the way music works, they are competing for popularity.

I agree, I would like to hear an unbiased opinion. You're right, Stapp will tell you his side, Tremonti will tell you his side and really, you don't know who is right. I believe some of what Stapp says and some of what Tremonti says. I think there's some truth and some lies there. That's where Hestla's opinion would come in handy.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!