View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 03:43 AM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing) Glad to hear that! I'm with you wishing it was coming out today. I'm heading to the music store to get Dylan's new bootleg release, and would love to pick up Eric's new album too.
I just got an opportunity to see Dylan next Monday! One of my friends from work has an extra ticket. I've never seen him, so this should be amazing. I still have to check my schedule to make sure I can still go .

Quote: He's going to have a festival in TX this summer for his addiction house/foundation. I would love to make that, but I doubt I will.
Oh, man, I would kill to see that! I hope you get to go.

Quote: For the last two weeks I've been on a cocaine kick. Um, the song not the drug of course. lol The riff and his voice make it so great.

LMAO...you had me worried there for a sec! That whole album is such a classic. I also love From the Cradle. I put that in when I want to get my groove on. I loooooooove dancing to that one and singing along. God, I can't imagine him picking out a set list. He has soooo much to choose from!