Re: Sunday Dispatch
So be careful how you live; be mindful of your steps... Make the most of every living and breathing moment...
~ from Ephesians 5 (The Voice)
Take Time for 10 Things
1. Take time to work: It is the price of success.
2. Take time to think: It is the source of power.
3. Take time to play: It is the secret of youth.
4. Take time to read: It is the foundation of knowledge.
5. Take time to worship: It is the highway of reverence and
clears the dust from our minds.
6. Take time to help: It is the source of true happiness.
7. Take time to love: It is the sacrament of life.
8. Take time to dream: It hitches the soul to the stars.
9. Take time to laugh: It is the singing that helps with life’s loads.
10. Take time to plan: It is the secret of being able to obtain security,
money and time in order to enjoy the first nine to the fullest.
~ Cary Grant’s notes on living, dying, and the art of happiness
from his daughter book “Good Stuff” Jennifer Grant