Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 10:32 AM   #2716
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Feeling Obligated

PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD Tax Season Is Amoung Us AND RESPONSEBILTY Of This World We Live In Today Emerges Its Irony GLORY TO GOD As The New Year Starts In This Month We Need A January Friend So Help Me Lord Just To Start The Day And These Things And So Forth Of Normaly The Things We Here That KEEPS US Hearing The Same Old Song Praise JESUS Well Got News FOR Ya This Morning You Aint The Only One PRAISE JESUS STILL ALIVE And Fighting What Does It Remind Us Well It Ya,allsStill Of The One For All SACRIFICE AND THE GREATER HOPE Which Is Jesus Christ King Of King And Lord Of Lords All Of These Things Adds Up On From The Deep Even To The Surface Of The Simple Things In Our Lifes PRAISE JESUS WE SERVE HE THATS ABOVE THE DEPTHS OF THE SEA And That Depth Of Him Pours In Us To Us On The Surface WHEN We Need Him The Most, Psalm 69>14 Deliver Me Not Out Of The Mire And Let Me Not Sink, Let Me Delivered From Theme That Hate Me Out Of Deep Waters GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME AND GIVE OUR STRENGETH IN DUE SEASON My GOD OF THE CONQUEST IN JESUS NAME In Where We Can Peform All Things Lets us By The Counsel Of Love And Wisdom Through the reach Out To Each Other IN JESUS Name AMEN AND AMEN