View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 08:18 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creedrox) I don't think they will. This is my first post on this board. I have been on creedtalk and the original creed board and was just reading on this board and decided to join. Let me see I think this sucks. I don't think they will ever make another album. From what I understand Tremonti and Flip are sick of his crap. I was at the infamous Chicago show. It kind of pisses me off how Stapp lied about it and everything. Oh well. I am pretty sure Chicago was the last straw for Tremonti. I felt bad for him. He had tears in his eyes. I heard they got in the studio to start working on a new album and Mark got sick of his shit. Stapp needs to lay off the booze and drugs. They are tearing him up. Fast. I saw alot of shows on the weathered tour and you could see him going down hill. Then Chicago came abnd he was completely gone. Girls were crying and people were booing him. It was a sad site. Creed put on the best rock shows ever and it just kind of sucks to think out of all of the awesome shows I went to that Chicago show will probably be the last Creed show I will see. I hope I am wrong. I hope Stapp gets ahold of himself and we get another Creed album and more tours!!!!!!!!!!!

[/Rant off]
oh boy you guys are freaking coming out of the wood work latley!!!! i tell you what IF IT WOULD SHUT ALL OF YOU F UP I WOULD REFUND YOUR MONEY!!!!!!By western Union!!!!!!!! In Life we just dont Get what We want do we!!!!! So stop bitching!!!! And let The guy Live His Life!!! I my years of whatching the Rocking Roll World I have Never seen Bitchers Like you!!!!And whiners Like You!! Get the Hell!!!! Over it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything