View Single Post
Old 03-16-2003, 08:36 AM   #1
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
We are moving to Texas!

Just found out yesterday that we will be moving to Denton, TX. I am kinda siked about it, we have family near there and I think it will be a good move for Daniel, job wise. I hate to have to tell my job Monday, but they do have a store in Denton so hopefully I can work something out with that. It will be sorta sad to leave everyone here in town, but the cool thing is, no matter where I move I still have all of my CreedFeed friends. We are thinking it's going to be fairly quick. With all that is going on in the Economy right now, our decision making abilities are limited at times. He would have served his 6 years in May, then would have been available to draft for 2 years after, but not for moving, etc. They nabbed him while they could I guess. He is in the Army so there is not too much he will be doing right now away from home, but I would rather have him with us, even if it's a new home in Texas, then to be in Germany or somewhere training or whatever. A girl at works husband has been gone 256 days of each year, give or take a few since 9/11. My Dad is a Col. in the Air force and he is gone A TON. I am glad that it is nothing worse then a move and really I am going to make the best of the situation. Just wanted to let you guys know. I may be holding off on my plane ticket for Creedfest right now until we move in the next few weeks so I get the correct airport information etc. I will keep you posted. Don't forget about me if I can't post for awhile. Wish me luck!